The 3B Racing Clutch Lever Guard RS is part of our Phantom Black Line of products, offering the highest quality materials, finish, craftsmanship and QC.
This Clutch Lever Guard RS kit is recommended for racers, track enthusiasts and street riders/commuters alike. This kit is the symmetrical copy of our Brake Lever Guard RS and completes the look of your bike.
The ‘Lever Guard’ was originally developed to assist in avoiding the accidental engagement of the front brake lever during close wheel to wheel racing conditions, either from accidental contact with another bike or even a rider.
Soon after its development the “Lever Guard” became a requirement for racing by almost every motorcycle body worldwide (including ACU, AMA, FIM and MSVR).
This high precision CNC machined, MotoGP style, Lever Guard protects your lever from accidental clutch engagement, equally in street and track riding conditions; from vehicle mirror strikes while filtering, passing elbows or handlebars on the track.
Comes as standard with 2 sets of Mounting Kits (For Clutch Side Only!)*:
- A Universal Expanding Style mounting kit, compatible with hollow handlebars with an internal diameter of 13-20mm clamping to the inside of the bar.
- M6 mounting kit for handlebars with M6 internal threaded nuts.
- Aerospace grade billet aluminum construction.
- High Precision CNC machined curved main body design with a durable Hard-Anodized, Phantom Black Matte finish.
- Replaceable, Delrin (POM) Lever Impact Guard Arm.
- 2x Impact Guard Arms (Short and Long) included.
- Replaceable, Delrin (POM) End-Cap Slider for crash protection and an unmatched stealth look.
- Protects accidental engagement of the clutch lever.
- Curved body design protects fingers and allows easy disengagement of your hand off the handlebar in case of an emergency.
- Race optimized shape with minimal obstruction providing full freedom of movement.
- Adjustable length and angle.
- 2 different sets of Universal Mounting Kits (fits most 7/8 bars) included.
*Bike specific mounting adapters are available for certain make / models and are either required for fitment or recommended for X-ILM interlocking mechanism. Please see the “Technical Info” tab for more information.