Triumph Daytona 675 /675R (2006-2017) 25mm Lowering Link Kit
Special Carbon Steel with Duplex Finish in Phantom Black Matte.
3B Racing Lowering Link Kit with An Industry First Superior Two Coat Finish: DUPLEX FINISH
Duplex Finish is what is commonly referred to as a duplex system or duplex finish: simply painting or powder coating steel that has been hot-dip galvanized.
Please click here to read more on Duplex Finish!
Since we are confident in our manufacturing process, 3B Racing Lowering Link Kits with Duplex Finish come with a Limited 5 years (Five years) Warranty against corrosion.
- Lowers the seat height by 1″ (25mm) without changing the ride dynamics*
- Lower the seat height of your motorcycle without changing the suspension and/or suspension spring.
- Offers lower center of gravity option for racer customization and race configurations.
- Shorter riders can reach the ground with improved comfort and control
- No need to change or shorten the kick-stand.
*To keep the bike’s geometry the same or similar to the stock conditions, the front forks must also be lowered according to the instructions manual that comes with this product.