Your privacy is important to us
Triple B Moto (“Triple B”, “Triple B Moto”, “3B Moto”, “We”) is committed to your privacy and the protection of your Personal Data. Personal Data is defined herein as any information that can be used to identify a particular individual under applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) (EU) (2016/679), California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 etc. (collectively, “Data Protection Laws). This Privacy Statement describes our privacy practices as required by Data Protection Laws. This Privacy Statement applies where Triple B is acting as a Data Controller with respect to the Personal Data of our customers, partners, resellers, suppliers and website users; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data. This privacy statement page explains how the personal information we collect through this website (“Site”) will be treated, and how we protect your personal information and data based on your use of our website, mobile apps, blogs, etc., as well as third party websites, mobile apps, and social media sites (“Sites”).
Who we are
Our website address is: https://3bmoto.com
Our registered address is:
Triple B Motosiklet Sanayi
Osmanaga Mah. Halitaga Cad. No:16 D:88
34714, Kadikoy, Istanbul
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
How we use your information
Let’s start with why we collect your data. We collect supplemental information from your site visit in several different ways. One goal in collecting information from you is to provide an efficient and customized shopping experience. We may use the collected information to:
- Help make the site easier to navigate by not having to enter information as often.
- Help you quickly find information, products, and services.
- Help us create content and suggestions that are relevant to you. We may use information we collect about you to provide a personalized experience on our Sites, e-mails and mailings such as providing you with content which you may be interested in, and to make our Sites easier for you to navigate.
- We may use your information to identify you, ship products to you, contact you and provide billing services.
- If you choose to be contacted by e-mail, we may use your e-mail information to communicate questions, respond to inquiries, and distribute information about Triple B and our products and services that may be of interest to you. You may choose not to receive marketing materials from us at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the E-mail Marketing Preferences section below.
- If you request something from Triple B, such as a product, service, callback, or marketing materials, we may use the information you provide to fulfill your request. To help us complete your transaction, we may share information with others such as business partners, financial institutions, credit reference agencies, shipping companies, suppliers, resellers, or customs authorities.
- We may use your information to provide a mechanism for your feedback or to contact you regarding support for our products and services, including product updates or fixes.
- We may aggregate and/or de-identify your information so that such information can no longer be linked to you or your devices (Aggregate/De-Identified Information). We may use Aggregated/De-Identified Information for any purpose, including without limitation, research and marketing purposes. We may also share aggregated data with any third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, sponsors, event promoters, and/or others.
- Combined Information – You consent that, for the purposes discussed in this Policy, we may combine the information that we collect with information that we receive from other sources, both online and offline, and use such combined information in accordance with this Policy.
What personal data we collect
The following describes, the general categories of personal data that we may process, the purposes for which we may process the data, and the legal bases of the processing. In the case of Personal Data we did not obtain directly from you, we describe the source and specific categories of that data collected.
- We may collect and process information related to your transactions with us. These transactions include purchases of goods and services that you enter into with us and/or through our website or websites linked to our Site, via phone or e-mail interactions with our employees, or retail locations (“Transaction Data”). The Transaction Data may include your contact details (such as company, name, or phone number), and the transaction details. The Transaction Data may be processed for the purpose of supplying the purchased goods and services and keeping proper records of those transactions. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract and our legitimate interests in the proper administration of our website and business.
- We may collect and process data related to your account (“Account Data”). The Account Data may include your name, title, postal and e-mail address as well as payment information. The source of the Account Data may be you or your employer when you are acting in a business capacity for your employer. The Account Data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our Sites and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the performance of a contract between you and Triple B and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
- We may collect and process information contained in any inquiry you submit to us regarding goods and services (“Inquiry Data”). The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the performance of a contract between you and Triple B and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
- We may collect and process data about your use of our Sites and services and in our stores (“Usage Data”). The Usage Data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the Usage Data may be cookies, analytics tracking systems or other technologies.
- This Usage Data may be processed for the purposes of analyzing your use of our Sites and services. The legal basis for this processing is consent. See below for further details on “Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Tracking Technologies.”
- We may collect process data about you to ensure security of your Personal Data and our IT systems. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the safe and secure: (1) administration of our Sites, (2) use and storage of business information and, (3) communications with users and customers.
- We may collect and process information that you provide to us for the purpose of providing you with additional information on our goods and services, subscribing to our e-mail notifications, and/or newsletters to keep you up-to-date on Triple B Racing products and/or other products offered on our website, events and news (“Notification Data”). The legal basis for this processing is your explicit consent, or your implicit consent if you are a customer.
- We may collect and process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us (“Correspondence Data”). The Correspondence Data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. Our Sites will generate the metadata associated with communications made using the specific Site contact forms. The Correspondence Data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our Sites and business and communications with users and customers.
- We may collect and process your Personal Data where necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure, an investigation, or other legal matter. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
- We may collect and process your Personal Data where necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, or obtaining professional advice. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper protection of our business against risks.
- We may collect and process the personal information included in your personal profile on our Sites or in our stores (“Profile Data”). This Profile Data may include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, motorcycle riding style, vehicles owned or of interest, gender, and date of birth, interests and hobbies including social network profiles. The Profile Data may be processed for the purposes of enabling and monitoring your use of our Sites and services. The legal basis for this processing is consent. We may collect and process information, including contact details in our stores or at events (name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number) that you provide to us for the purpose of providing you with additional information on our goods and services, subscribing to our e-mail notifications, newsletters, catalogs, mailings to keep you up-to-date on products, events and news (“Notification Data”). The legal basis for this processing is your explicit consent or your implicit consent if you are a customer.
Where the processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent only, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Sources of information we collect about you
Triple B receives information about you or your devices from the following sources:
- When you, or someone on your behalf, provides information to us to:
- Establish or maintain an account;
- Make a purchase or receive a service;
- Apply for employment at Triple B Moto;
- Post comments to online communities;
- Participate in a survey, marketing promotion, sweepstakes and/or contest; or
- Connect with us via social media.
- Receive e-mail or postal mail, about updates to product, services or promotions
- Through business partners, resellers and suppliers;
- Our Sites, apps and e-mail;
- Through the use of automated means such as Cookies and similar technologies, and;
- From other third parties, including, advertisers, data partners, marketing partners and publicly available sources such as social networks.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Triple B, our service providers, and other third parties may collect the following information about you through automated means (such as Cookies):
- IP address;
- Browser type and language, access time, and referring website address;
- The pages you view within our Sites and other actions you take while visiting us;
- We may collect information related to whether you’ve opened an e-mail or clicked on a link contained in an e-mail;
- If you are referred to our Sites from another source (an advertising site, a blog, a social media site, etc.), we may collect data about you.
- Also, we may provide a referring source with appropriate data (such as the amount of a purchase) to compute referral fees or other similar purposes;
- We may conduct surveys and promotions that collect your information. Our surveys and promotions are voluntary and any information you provide may be collected, used, shared, disclosed, stored, transferred, and processed in accordance with this policy. Your participation in our surveys and promotions, and your submission of information, serves as your consent to these practices;
- Some features of our Sites permit user generated content which may be made public or engage in other sharing. If you post content or otherwise participate in discussion forums or other social areas of our Sites, your participation (including the content you post, your name, and a link to your profile) may be shared across our Sites and in other public or private areas of the internet. For example, you may choose to submit a product review or participate in our Q&A section on product pages. If you choose to do so, we will ask for your e-mail address and geographic location. If you submit a review, your geographic location will be visible to other users (your e-mail address will be kept private). Also, any personally identifiable information that you submit as part of the review can be read or used by other visitors to the Sites. We are not responsible for any Personal Data that you choose to submit as part of your review. We believe you can post a helpful review or comment without disclosing any personal information.
Collecting information through automated means allows us to collect statistics about the usage and effectiveness of our Sites, personalize your experience on our Sites, and tailor our interactions with you. For details regarding the technologies we employ, see the section below regarding cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies.
Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Similar Technologies
Like many sites, our Sites employ cookies and web beacons to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Site usage.
Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on the Sites, such as a product image, can function as a web beacon.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, e-mail address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: 3bmoto.com
If you would like to opt-out of cookies in general, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org for further information. These websites also tell you how to set your browser not to accept cookies and how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of the features on our Sites may not function as a result.
Third Party Links
We may collect your information from third parties. This includes you logging in through a third party site such as Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. We may also disclose information collected from third parties to customize ads and to manage and facilitate messaging on third party sites. We do not control the privacy practices of third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of third party sites for more information regarding their applicable privacy practices.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Triple B, utilizes several Google Analytics products, including re-marketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. We use the latest technology in order to anonymize the data before storage and processing begins. Visitors may opt out of these features through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, Google’s opt-out browser, or other available methods.
Do Not Track
Triple B, does not track its customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, you may be able to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of the anyone under the age of 13 is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information on our Sites from those we actually know are under the age of 13, and no part of our Sites are structured to engage anyone under the age of 13.
If Triple B finds out that it possesses information from a child under the age of 13, we delete that information from our systems. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take the necessary actions to delete such data.
Who we share your data with
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal information and/or data to any third party providers.
This personal information includes data such as your name, postal address, e-mail address or credit card information. We believe this is crucial in maintaining trust and providing the best possible experience.
We do however share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that perform services to process and deliver your purchases, such as payment service providers (Iyzico, PayU etc.), warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies.
- Companies that perform services relating to IT and associated infrastructure in order to perform daily operations including communication and security
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts who support the daily operations of our business.
- Triple B Worldwide, Inc. of U.S.A. (3BRacing.com), as well as affiliates, resellers, suppliers, and service providers as reasonably necessary for the purposes, and on the legal bases, set out in this policy.
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us) and Marketplace sellers where you place an order and use their payment service.
- We may share non-personally identifiable information with business partners for co-marketing purposes.
- We may share your personal data; (a) where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, (b) enforce our Terms of Service, this Policy, or other contracts with you, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; and/or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Triple B Moto our agents and affiliates, its users and/or the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection, spam/malware prevention, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and professional advisers as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or other legal proceedings.
If you would prefer not to have your name and address shared for any purpose other than facilitating a transaction with us, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with “OPT-OUT SHARING” in the subject line.
If you prefer to opt out of sharing with any third party period, you acknowledge that you may not be able to interact with areas of our site and depending upon the extent of your request we may no longer be able to fulfill orders for you.To do so please send an e-mail to [email protected] with “OPT-OUT ALL” in the subject line.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web Site periodically.
How long we retain your data
We will keep your personal data while we are providing our products and services to you. Thereafter, we will keep your personal data for one of these reasons:
- to respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your behalf;
- to show that we treated you fairly;
- to keep records required by law;
- for communication with one of our IT team members, and;
- to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
You can inquire about your personal information, ask the following questions, or take the following actions by contacting us via e-mail at [email protected] or via the address or phone number above to:
By adjusting the privacy and security settings on your device (desktop/laptop or mobile), you can manage how your device and browser share information, as well as how your browser handles Cookies and other tracking identifiers. Please refer to instructions provided by the manufacturer of your device and/or browser to learn how to adjust your settings.
- See what information we have about you if any,
- Change/correct any information we have about you,
- Have us delete any information we have about you,
- Express any concerns you have about our use of your information.
Under certain conditions, you may have the right to:
- access your personal data;
- rectification of your personal data;
- erasure of your personal data;
- restrict processing of your personal data;
- portability of your personal data;
- unsubscribe from marketing material at any time;
- withdraw your consent to certain processing activities.
- request information on the types of organization your information has been shared with for co-marketing purposes.
For more information on the full extent of your rights or to exercise your rights, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or using the contact information found at the top of this Privacy Page.
Your E-mail and Mail Marketing Choices
If you have provided consent or you are an existing customer, we will send you marketing messages via e-mail and/or mail to keep you up to speed on all things Triple B.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time through the following methods:
- Through your customer account settings within “My Account”
- By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any e-mail communication
- By contacting us via e-mail at [email protected]
Once one of these methods is completed, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
Triple B is made up of a complex web of many inter-connecting services and it may take up to 60 days for all our systems to reflect these updates. We ask for your understanding that during this period you may still get messages from us while your request is being processed.
Please note that the discontinuation of marketing messages will not stop any service communications such as order updates.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so. We have implemented physical, technical, and administrative measures to help prevent unauthorized access, use and disclosure of your Personal Data, but since there is no perfect security, we cannot guarantee that these measures will work. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any credentials that can be used to access your Triple B account. You should report suspected unauthorized activity to us immediately.